Author Topic: help on where to stay  (Read 14521 times)

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: help on where to stay
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 01:45:41 AM »
easyjet never go down if they do go lower than what you payed you can a voucher for the difference from them

Please explain how this works!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 02:47:53 AM »
Hi waspman
if when you fly the prices are cheaper than when you book they will give you a voucher for the difference (was the case last year hard to find on their site ) but ive never found our flights were cheaper when we went to the Fedra mare
chris

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 01:58:14 PM »
easyjet never go down if they do go lower than what you payed you can a voucher for the difference from them

You're quite right Chris, just found this in Easyjet terms and conditions.

Easyjet Price Promise

Article 26 Price Promise

26.1 If You have, or the Booker on Your behalf has, made a Booking directly through the Website and You, or the Booker, subsequently find that lower fares (when taken together with all applicable fees and charges) for the same easyJet Flight have become available, You will be refunded the difference as a credit voucher against future Flights on easyJet. The only exception to this “price promise” is if the lower fares have been offered as part of a promotional offer that is launched after You have purchased the Flight. For the avoidance of doubt, this Article 26 will not apply to any Booking made on Your behalf by any licensed third party booking systems (e.g.: travel agents, screen scrapers) or through easyJet’s Call Centre.

There are further conditions, the main one as far as I can see is that the vouchers must be used within 6 months. Another condition is that you telephone the Customer Service Team, they won't accept emails, fax or letters.

I've not known any flights that we've taken with Easyjet to drop in price to date, but I'll definitely keep an eye on them, you never know.

Offline Vincemac

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 10:11:53 PM »
You're quite right Chris, just found this in Easyjet terms and conditions.

Easyjet Price Promise

Article 26 Price Promise

26.1 If You have, or the Booker on Your behalf has, made a Booking directly through the Website and You, or the Booker, subsequently find that lower fares (when taken together with all applicable fees and charges) for the same easyJet Flight have become available, You will be refunded the difference as a credit voucher against future Flights on easyJet. The only exception to this “price promise” is if the lower fares have been offered as part of a promotional offer that is launched after You have purchased the Flight. For the avoidance of doubt, this Article 26 will not apply to any Booking made on Your behalf by any licensed third party booking systems (e.g.: travel agents, screen scrapers) or through easyJet’s Call Centre.

There are further conditions, the main one as far as I can see is that the vouchers must be used within 6 months. Another condition is that you telephone the Customer Service Team, they won't accept emails, fax or letters.

I've not known any flights that we've taken with Easyjet to drop in price to date, but I'll definitely keep an eye on them, you never know.

there are good thompson flights from leeds Bradford about 175 pounds each but not good flight times realy

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 12:06:53 PM »
Jet2 from Leeds/Bradford still reasonable - but luggage is extra. Leave Monday 2:40 pm - arrive back ten past midnight.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni