Author Topic: Stuffed vine leaves  (Read 12344 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Stuffed vine leaves
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 03:56:14 PM »
I am lucky as where I stay when I visit London is a big Greek/Cypriot community so not only can I get the large beans (Gigantes) I can also buy vine leaves.  The company whom supplies in UK is called Cyprissa  (its in a green and cream branding)maybe a google will allow you the outlets selling such

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Stuffed vine leaves
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 07:35:02 PM »
Thank you for your concern Lilly,the bank has already credited me with the money,thank goodness,so they can obviously see a mistake has been made.
 Yes I have seen lots of changes in 25 years.Back then there were only two hotels,Nafsika and Golden Beach,there were far fewer apartments and restaurants,the roads weren't made up and there were no street lights. When you walked home at night(or early morning)the sky was so black and you could see thousands of stars it was amazing.I do miss that,although it could be a bit dangerous walking along,gazing skywards after a few ouzos.
 Hope the carnival goes well Lesley I haven't been for a few years but it's great fun I know.Health and Safety would have a fit if we had anything like that here,people leaping around on the back of open trucks or being dragged behind on old tyres etc.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni