Author Topic: Jasmine Pool Bar Apartments  (Read 16182 times)

Offline richnsare

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Jasmine Pool Bar Apartments
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 05:44:56 PM »
Hi Debra, just popped next door and verbally poked them for you. I showed him the details of your PM and he did say that he'd had your message and had sent a reply earlier today. They have been having Internet problems apparently. Hope you got the message back OK?

We're just waiting for our taxi transfer back to the airport, just having one last Mythos, although it looks like Birmingham airport are having a few problems this afternoon following an incident. Looks like all flights out have been suspended since 1pm when an retrieval skidded off the runway. Looks like our flight out to Corfu is going to be delayed.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 11:05:10 AM »
Did you get anywhere, would be happy to pop in for you and let them know, I am in SS this week, Lesley

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 12:42:14 AM »
Thanks Lesley - finally got a reply saying they had no availability. :-[  really hoping to get something nice for my Mum and brother/wife with 3 teenagers and sister with partner and their two 20 somethings and for my nephew etc.  Mum would struggle with hills especially as wedding is 1st August and it will be hot.  The wedding is at delfino Blu and thinking maybe Olga may fit the bill - close to main stret/supermarket etc but a little out of the throng too.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 12:42:52 AM »
Mum needs a pool and so would the kids in the party.

Offline middy

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 12:43:56 PM »
Hi Debra. Is there nothing available at the Vicky? Lovely pool overlooking the beach and next to Delfino. Its only a stones throw from the main street, up a slight gradient. We stayed there last year,  the apartments/studios in the newer block are really nice. Hope you're not getting too stressed sorting the wedding arrangements.

Offline richnsare

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 08:20:56 PM »
Hi Dedra, don't forget to try the Perros if you haven't already. They're closing this week for the season but Nicola will reply to any emails throughout the year. Let me know if you need any contact details and I'll PM them for you.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2012, 02:02:04 AM »
Thanks RichnSare, we love the Perros and have stayed there but the wedding guests want a kitchen!!  mad fools

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 01:11:43 AM »
Don't forget that with the exception of Delfino, all establishments with a pool welcome you as long as you buy from their pool bars - - only fair as no charge for beds.
e.g. Go to Athina - pay a small fee and use it as credit in their pool bar, then any apartment is within your scope.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 10:37:33 AM »
yes Tony - thats what I ahve told them but think Mum wants one close by - she finds the heat a trial and the wedding is on 1st August.  Thanks Middy - I have thought of the Vicky but think they only offered as package and the price for my brother and his family is over £3,000.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni