Author Topic: little prince apartments  (Read 20381 times)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: little prince apartments
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 01:50:54 AM »
45 minutes drive from Hull to Doncaster. Car park for three weeks was £39.50. Flight and room for two for three weeks was £640.00. Not bad!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 03:21:34 AM »
The trouble with London is salaries are higher, but the prices are higher too, even silly!
when I retire we are moving out to a more sensible area!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Gavlah1973

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 05:10:28 PM »
Sandra

I was in Tunstall just last week!! Colleague who does that patch was on hols so I had to call in and see the people at the Sneyd Hotel in the square and sort out their wine offering!!

They've been closed for a refurb I believe

don

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »
Sandra

I was in Tunstall just last week!! Colleague who does that patch was on hols so I had to call in and see the people at the Sneyd Hotel in the square and sort out their wine offering!!

They've been closed for a refurb I believe

Lot of rumours as to why it has been shut! The only fact is that it has been up for sale for many months.

Offline hain

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »
thanks very much tony and jimbo for the information on the taxi and apartments at the little prince apartments, the information is very usefull, very much appreciated.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 02:56:40 AM »
thanks very much tony and jimbo for the information on the taxi and apartments at the little prince apartments, the information is very usefull, very much appreciated.
You are most welcome and I am sure I speak for Jim as well
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 06:39:46 PM »
Hi Hain

We have now been back to the Little Prince several times and are booked again for next June. You'll be well looked after as the others have said. We took a taxi from the airport this year for the first time and it took us just over 50 minutes, the transfer coach rolled in about 50 minutes after so well worth it. Very comfortable and no other stops! Dimitris or Mike at the Little Prince can arrange one for you or the great girls at San Stefanos Travel can book you one. Price in June this year was 55 euros, who knows for next year!

If you want to book any excursions, can thoroughly recommend San Stef Travel. You'll save a fair bit on Thomson's prices. Anyway, have a great time, I'm sure you'll enjoy everything about your stay.

Offline hain

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 11:39:10 PM »
Thanks very much gordonc, it looks like its well worth spending the bit extra and getting the taxi as the flight doesnt land till 9pm, so a long trip in a coach is not looking very appealing, thanks very much.

Offline katmc1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 09:57:46 PM »
Why do people not book via Little Prince own website .If you do it yourself you save mega bucks.Speed of taxi driver depends if he comes from magulades or not.My family where rally drivers but I think even they would be impressed by magulades man.....What ever you will have a wonderful time in san stefanos the best place in the world.And the Little Prince is the icing on the cake.And Dimitris and his wife and staff will make sure you have the very best of care.Enjoy.......

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni