Author Topic: New to board  (Read 11961 times)

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: New to board
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »
Thanks for the info Gavlah got them all wrote down looking forward now only 18 days to go

Gavlah1973

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »
Also if you want a couple of livelier bars then there's a couple of cocktail bars called Sally's & Captains from memory which were good fun!! I think our favourite place to eat was the Flamingo & Old Village from memory.
Where are you staying?

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »
Thanks for all the info Gavlah just like nice quiet bar no singers, karoke or tribute bands for us staying at the Eleana Apts hope they are ok not bad reviews on TA so fingers crossed bit of a late booking as going into hospital for another op end Sept or early Oct

Gavlah1973

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »
Ha ha!! There wasnt a tribute act in sight from memory and I only think one bar doing karaoke!! To be fair we tended to have long drawn out meals and then go back to the hotel bar for drinks everynight. I think, apart from our last night, we were in bed every night for around midnight. Total relaxation

Offline Soulie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;0/st/20111113/e/1st+hol+to+San+Stef/dt/5/k/87d5/event.png[/img]
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 08:59:49 PM »
Dibully - hope your operation goes well when you go for it.  I came out of hospital this morning after having another op for kidney stones.  Had one in June a week before I went to Kef - told me not to fly for 4 weeks etc Ha - as if I would let that put me off my holiday.

Good luck when it comes....

Cheryl

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni