Author Topic: Olga Apartments  (Read 11057 times)

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Olga Apartments
« on: August 06, 2011, 03:53:49 PM »
We have just returned from the Olga apartments, and they were just what we expected and more, the apartments are basic, they are cleaned every day except Sundays, I was surprised that it was a studio apartment, as the kitchen and small dinning area was separate from the bedroom which was good.the kitchen has a toaster, kettle, iron board, two rings and an oven thing, plenty pots etc. There was plenty of storage room, and I have to say I had the best nights sleep I have ever had on holiday, even although the beds were a bit hard. It says in the Thomsons brochure to expect a bit noise as near the main road, this is rubbish, it is very peaceful. There is no need to get a towel on the sun beds in the morning as there is never anyone at the pool, it was almost like having your own private pool. Also the pool was cleaned every night and in the morning. The bar area is well equipped and does snacks etc. But the best thing about the Olga is the people that run it. Olga, her dad (Who would have you drinking nectar all night) are lovely people, also Christine through the day was a gem. I have never been to a hotel more than once as we like to go to different places, but I would go back to the Olga, it is only minutes from the beach and shops, just up a little hill and very quiet. The people of San Stef have to be the most friendliest people I have met.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:00:15 PM by Jaxbubbles »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Olga Apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »
Glad you had a good time at Olga and thanks for the review as well
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Denise

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »
Sounds great, I'm enjoying reading everyone's reviews.
Not long now.

don

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 12:07:18 AM »
Jaxbubbles you've served up San Stef in just a few lines. Couldn't agree more

Offline sammy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 12:17:57 AM »
thanks for putting a review on cant wait to stay there 12 days left now so looking forward to going bck to san stefanus

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »
Perfect summary of Olga. Good to meet you Jaxbubbles. I thought you were going to bring home some good weather with you.....

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 07:33:24 PM »
nice to have met you and your family, and yes I wish I had brought the weather home, it has been raining since we got home. Am on the internet looking for a bargain San Stef holiday in September or October

Offline julied

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 10:57:11 AM »
I have just returned from the Olga Appartments and I thought they were great just in the right place of San Stefanos to enjoy everything
I had one of the top appartments overlooking the pool and each night at 9 oclock a big white owl came over I think it must have been a
barn owl can anyone confirm that they have seen it

Gavlah1973

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 03:55:32 PM »
Not a barn owl! I saw it a few times whilst walking past last year. One of the lads at Zorbas told me that it is a species native to Corfu....called a Teet

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 11:41:21 PM »
I was told that they make the funny cry that you can often hear at night. Its a sort of cheep/hoot and is very distinctive.

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 01:38:13 AM »
Maybe a Scops Owl!!

Offline julied

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 09:53:48 AM »

gavlah 1973

ha ha good one teet owl
No I saw a scopse owl in Lesbos and it was grey this was definately white.
I will have to go back next year and take some night glasses

Julie

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni