Author Topic: somewhere to stay?  (Read 4478 times)

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
somewhere to stay?
« on: July 13, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »
We are staying at the Olga for two weeks, my sister wants to join us for the second week, but for some reason Thomson doesn't do single holidays to San Sefanos!! the lady at the San Stef travel agency gave us the number of the Sunset apartments, and the Theodosia apartments but I dont think they have a pool, can anyone suggest anywhere that is very close to the Olga, or how close the above mentioned apartments are, as I am sure my sister could use our pool. I have phoned the Olga and they are full. Any information appreciated. Thanks :)

Offline H A S

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: somewhere to stay?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 02:30:43 PM »
Hi Sunset is about 100 yards away i think and if not you could try the Athina hotel as you can book direct
to the hotel at hotelathina@yahoo.gr.
Harry

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 04:37:51 PM »
P.M. me and I wil give you some more info on independent bookings with owners.

Offline Cerys

• Global Moderator
  • SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »
Failing those two options, the Theodosia apartments are only a short 5min walk away from the Olga apartments at most. And you are correct Jaxbubbles, neither Theodosia nor Sunset have a private pool but your sister would be welcome to use the swimming pool at the Olga I'm sure. There are also many other swimming pools in San Stefanos that are open to non-resident guests.

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »
thanks for all your help, she has somewhere to stay now, thankfully  :) looking forward to our holiday

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni