Author Topic: prices....  (Read 9518 times)

Offline Redkath27

• View Profile
Re: prices....
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 12:17:35 AM »
Yes, that one. The man in there was really nice, swapped the warm beers for cold ones. I think it was the Bergina beer though, not Mythos, but still a nice drink.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 04:56:43 AM »
That is a nice Supermarket, a touch smaller than the others, but cheapest for water as well.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 07:21:37 PM »
Milk has jumped up quite a bit this year, 1.50 euros for a litre. Dairy products in general a lot more expensive. A loaf from the bakery is 90 cents not 85 as in my early post. Just a senior moment! Petrol most places 174.5 per litre currently but did manage to get filled up at 172.5 yesterday, felt great until I paid over 50 euros to put 3/4 of a tank in a Hyundai Getz!

Well off to Ozzy Oils for a meal tonight, will update soon. Beachcomberr v. good on Monday night, as ever a little pricier than most but well worth it.

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 01:07:22 PM »
A little bit of bad news on the price front. VAT for food eaten in restaurants will increase from 13% to 23% on 1st September. Don't see how they can absorb such a big rise and I presume that there will have to be an increase in the cost of eating out.

Ozzy Oils was excellent, have been twice and prices are still reasonable there.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni