Author Topic: BMI Baby  (Read 6262 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
BMI Baby
« on: May 21, 2011, 01:46:22 AM »
Read on another forum that BMI Baby will be starting flights from summer 2012 into Corfu from EMA, I believe? I do hope this increased competition helps those looking to package their own holidays as surely the additional flights now with Easyjet, Ryan and BMI will mean that prices will be more competetive and encourage the independant travaller wishing to come to Corfu without the Tour opertor and those wanting to rent their properties without the T.Ops, as they will be able to compete on price.......We will see ???

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: BMI Baby
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:07:04 PM »
what fab news for me!  And lots of others like me I hope - we live 15 mins drive from EMA!

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 11:11:35 PM »
Just checked on bmi site and return flight in August is working out at approx £215 per person with 22kg baggage, bookable now

don

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 11:35:02 PM »
Monday flights from EMA so no use to us. Would love thursday flights to tie in with annual shutdown. Easy Jet back on saturday. 16 days - perfect.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 01:14:30 AM »
Competition hotting up are so it seems -  8)so hope those guys now on their own can now compete against the big T.Op's and at long last give everyone the flexibility and holidays they really want for summer 2012.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 12:23:08 AM »
Don - you're so lucky - 16 days sounds absolutely perfect.  Where do you fly from?

Offline Sandra W

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 01:00:10 AM »
Don - you're so lucky - 16 days sounds absolutely perfect.  Where do you fly from?

That was a wish for Thursday flights as friday is good in june only. Saturday is perfect for 7 or 14 days. Mondays are out of the question as for most holidays cannot have more than 5 consecutive days off work to to my employer. Don is far luckier with his employer.
Living the life: Loving the life: Dreaming of San Stef !

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 02:59:40 AM »
Time for early retirement Sandra and a lifetime of Holidays!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni