Author Topic: Mythos Beer  (Read 4664 times)

joan

Mythos Beer
« on: August 31, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »
Just back from scorching hot SS, went into our local Morrisons to stock up and there it was The Golden Nectar  £1.35  - 500ml and bottled in Thessiloniki, offer on until end of September.
 We'll look at the video/pics at the weekend when quaffing them and pretend it's warm here, don't think I'll be freezing the glasses though....Yiammas. :D

Gavlah1973

Re: Mythos Beer
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
Cant believe how cold it is!! Im normally a warm person and tend to wear shorts in the house all year round but Wakefield was very cold & gloomy yesterday so we had to put the fire on last night lol! Also been feeling a bit achy and fluey the last few days.....a suppose a full weekend in London on the lash for the Challenge Cup Final didnt help!!

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:23:54 PM »
Hi Gavlah, hope that you and Pam have a great time in Cyprus, you will soon be enjoying the sunshine, enjoy yourselves.x

joan

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
Got any Ouzo Gavlah? It might just dull those aches and pains into oblivion........ if not keep taking the tablets.
 Cyprus seems very popular my son and his girlfriend are going soon meeting up with his cousin who's on RAF base at Akrotiri.
Hope you enjoy your trip.

Gavlah1973

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 06:39:31 PM »
Cheers Lilly & Joan

Must admit, despite going to Egypt only in April I am so ready for this holiday!! I guess also my job is decently paid and I've been rewarded with healthy bonuses for the last 2 years it does take a lot out of me driving circa 25000 - 30000 miles a year & being chained to this laptop well into most evenings......I'm knackered and cant wait!! Just under 2 weeks to go!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni