Author Topic: anyone stayed at teresas this year  (Read 6473 times)

Offline mg

• View Profile
anyone stayed at teresas this year
« on: June 26, 2011, 01:52:53 AM »
Hi all,my first post so hear goes...myself and family are returning to teresas for the third time having stayed in 2007 and 2009 we are there for the last week of july first week of august staying in the bb block. Have just been looking at reviews on holiday watchdog and the reviews were very good as i would have expected based on my own stays,however there were some worrying reviews posted on trip advisor just wondered what experiences anyone has had this season.Many thanks

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: anyone stayed at teresas this year
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 02:04:40 AM »
Can't answer anything yet for this year but all the previous years we have never has any problems at all. We have always had a great time there and have booked for our 10th time for this year. Teresa has a lot of people who stay year in year out.

Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline justonemore

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 02:14:35 AM »
Hi.  We stayed there last year for the first time and are going again on Monday and then in September, so think that speaks for itself - we loved it.  I was concerned when i read trip advisor before we went, but really don't know how it can be faulted.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 02:34:04 AM »
Just read the reports on trip advisor and I really don't think there will be anything to worry about
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline mg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 03:07:07 AM »
Based on previous stays I really shouldnt worry we love the place on our second visit I took my parents, they had never been overseas and loved it as much as us only ill health has stopped them returning with us.This year we are going with my oldest daughter and her partner [she wasnt with us on previous stays] also taking my sister and her family.Really looking forward to a relaxing hassle free holiday once more.Im sure the welcome from Leo and family will be just as warm,its just those reviews spooked me a bit as it has been two years and things can change, just really want everyone to come away loving the place and enjoying this holiday as much as we enjoyed the previous two.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 07:09:04 PM »
Nothing has cahnged with the hospitality at Teresa. You do occasionally get someone who maybe has not enjoyedn there stay but I would say it has probably not been of Leos and Fanis making. When we have been we have heard people moaning biut it has never been warranted. One woman even complained that it was to hot- what did she expect

Offline mg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 09:38:42 PM »
Thanks for the replies was just concerned at the severity of some of the complaints on trip advisor but agree with you jules, as they say you cant please all of the people all of the time.Hope you have a great time next week justonemore and look forward to hearing how your holiday was this time around.

zoe

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 07:42:41 PM »
you can never please everyone part of my job is to do with a holiday let the last complaint was someone sent in to say it would be nice to have instructions on how to change the heat setting on the radiators i dont think the 1-5 on the dial was a big enough clue

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 10:50:22 PM »
Zoe, some people even need instruction on how to flush a loo, LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni