Author Topic: weather today  (Read 11004 times)

Offline lizzie

• SanStef Addict
  • hair by Patricia - San Stefanos
    • View Profile
Re: weather today
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 07:16:53 PM »

Sorry folks but why is the Albanians get blamed for all the trouble- the squatters under Simones mothers house were gypsies and Annas apartments were broken into by new groups roaming around but not albanians more like gypsies. Sorryabout your boat but who did the dingy belong to ?

Enjoy your break in England. Are you both going ? 
LIZZIE

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 01:14:51 AM »
Nice to see summer's coming to Scotland!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2010, 05:26:50 AM »
Lizzie, this boat stealing was not a slight on the good Albanians who live and work locally.
I wasn't talking about the Gypseys either, as I am aware of their contribution to things.

But it's a fact - there are criminal gangs who do it for a living and they seem to be based there in good old Albania. I have been told many - many stories by my Greek friends and Boat owners in S S, and many boats were traced to Albania, some boats were recovered from Albanian Harbours,
some impossible as gun-toting gangs prevented their recovery. It was a bit of a clue as to who did it.

Talk to the local boat owners, Vassilis, Capt Nikos, Theo, George - are just a few who have told me this.
It's life in all countries these days I am afraid, but SS has pretty low crime compared to most places.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni