Author Topic: going to terezas for first time  (Read 11023 times)

Offline malcolm

• View Profile
going to terezas for first time
« on: November 01, 2010, 12:39:28 AM »
we booked yesterday for terezas first time to corfu be interested to hear peoples thoughts on san stefanos area and terezas in particular

YANNIS26

Re: going to terezas for first time
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 11:47:54 AM »
Hi Malcolm
 Welcome to the forum.I have never stayed at the Teresa but it has an excellent reputation and location.I am sure our members who are Teresa regulars will give you more info.Meanwhile the attached links will help in finding your way around  San Stefanos.
I am sure you will enjoy your holiday
Yammas
Yannis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://agiosstefanos.corfu360.net/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or This Link...Select San Stefanos & Teresa Hotel from menu

http://arillasmap.awardspace.com/googlemap/?item=145
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 12:15:28 PM by YANNIS26 »

Offline margarita

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 02:39:38 PM »
Hi,
I'm sure you wont be disappointed staying in San Stefanos and Terezas.
Fannis and Leo (brothers) are great hosts along with their parents who now take a back seat ,until it comes the The Greek Night they put on,usually on a Wednesday night  providing there is not a major football game on TV.
The men of the family serve up a BBQ,book early to reserve a table,once the tables are cleared ,the dancing begins,people from the resort who are not staying at the accommodation also like to
attend,it's a great night!
We've stayed in their self catering and Bed and breakfast apartments and rooms,the self catering block faces the sea and the pool,B/B rooms are lovely,they include a fridge ,mugs and a kettle,if your in one of the end rooms you will still have a nice view.
The owners are up to scratch with the refurbishment of the grounds ,pool area and this year the bar area and  patio furniture were renewed.
The resort itself is quite compact with a wide choice of places to eat and drink,a bit steep coming up the hill but plenty of watering holes to recuperate in .

A local bus runs twice a day into Sidari,stopping off at the mother village of San Stefanos,named Avliotes,an interesting village to walk around,also a taverna named the Ilias Bar is a good place for a snack,drink or lunch,views to die for!

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 02:41:38 PM by margarita »

Offline justonemore

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 11:01:58 PM »
Hello Malcolm

We stayed in Teresas in June for the first time and loved it. We booked for next June as soon as we got back. We went to Crete in September and although it was nice, we were spoiled by Teresas! So after debating where to go next September have booked today for Teresas again.  This is not like us, we usually like to have a change, but honestly it has everything, so we thought why change. Am sure you wont be disappointed. Although San Stefanos is small there are a lot of good restaurants and we didnt have a bad meal, also lots of lovely walks. When do you go?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 12:37:27 AM »
Hi Malcolm You won't be disappointed at Teresa. We have been staying there for the last 10 years and have booked again for next September (our usual time) The family are great hosts and has been mentioned the BBQ night with Greek dancing is always very well supported. The swimming pool area is gorgeous with wonderful views. The decking area is a great place to relax and have  nice cold Mythos or whatever else may take your fancy.
They also serve lovely lunches and evening meals as well.
If you need to know anything just ask away and someone will always reply for you
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline malcolm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 07:12:05 PM »
thannks all for your replies and to yannis for the great links my wife is really enjoying looking around san stephanos

zoe

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 11:51:07 PM »
she will when she finds the bag shop :)

Offline Denise

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 06:28:17 PM »
I've found it. I've been in and seen what I want.
 ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 02:36:16 AM »
Our friend Carole went in the bag shop and left Alan over £100 poorer, but she was blissfully happy,
Alan - not so sure!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:24 AM »
Not to forget Elizabeths jewellery shop - lovely stuff :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »
i blame roy he always says go and have a look so i do result 2 bags in may 1 in september cant help it some like shoes i love bags  you are right jules the jewellery is lovely

Gavlah1973

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 10:20:03 PM »
Walking past that Elisabeths Jewellery shop ending up costing me £200 in August!!

zoe

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 11:34:38 PM »
i had a new wedding ring for my silver wedding the first time we stayed in san stef in  takis and alexandras shop next to the aspa supermarket think its called sparkles  but i am having one of those days so i could be wrong about the name also had a bracelett for roys daughter

don

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 11:40:53 PM »
i had a new wedding ring for my silver wedding the first time we stayed in san stef in  takis and alexandras shop next to the aspa supermarket think its called sparkles  but i am having one of those days so i could be wrong about the name also had a bracelett for roys daughter

Sounds a good swap!  ::)

zoe

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2010, 01:31:53 AM »
have to say today has been one of those days but this has made me laugh out loud

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni