Author Topic: Easyjet 2011 Flights Out Now!!  (Read 17298 times)

Offline deerocker

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Easyjet 2011 Flights Out Now!!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 04:38:19 PM »
I see Bristol have the same awful departure time as Manchester. Wish they were early morning as I hate getting to San Stef at around midnight or later.

Times are a little bit of a drag but August prices are less than half the price of Thompson from Cardiff....
"It's not the size of the ship; it's the size of the waves." - Little Richard

don

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 10:48:17 PM »
Times are a little bit of a drag but August prices are less than half the price of Thompson from Cardiff....

Same reasoning for my decision!

Offline Tony

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »
Does anyone know when the Easyjet Gatwick flights for next April are coming out ? I'm starting to get just a tad impatient !

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 11:56:26 PM »
Yes if anyone hears can you all let us know as Man and Bristol have already been on sale for a while now ???

zoe

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 12:34:48 AM »
i am sure i have seen they go on sale about the 2nd -4th november

Offline Kernock

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 01:33:35 AM »
Thanks for the tip about the Easyjets flights from Bristol.  I have just booked for the 10 of us to go on 22 July and the cost with a bag and the inevitable debit card fee was around £220 each, which is probably as cheap as we will get from a regional airport.  At least it is something to look forward to but the weather in Cornwall today was better than many days in summer and we were drinking outside until sundown.  Thanks again.

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 03:54:56 PM »
Thanks for the tip about the Easyjets flights from Bristol.  I have just booked for the 10 of us to go on 22 July and the cost with a bag and the inevitable debit card fee was around £220 each, which is probably as cheap as we will get from a regional airport.  At least it is something to look forward to but the weather in Cornwall today was better than many days in summer and we were drinking outside until sundown.  Thanks again.

We paid £170 return in June this year from BTL - i think the flights for same period next June 2011 were showing about £130 when i looked yday.
Yours are prob dearer because of the school hols being close to your 22 July date.
Ejet flight times are rubbish again; hence, we're giving SS a miss in 2011.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni