Author Topic: The Toilets in Corfu - Must know information!  (Read 62114 times)

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Toilets in Corfu - Must know information!
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2010, 11:35:19 PM »
Agree Don, this thread is going down the pan.

LILOLIL

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2010, 11:56:55 PM »
Yes agree i left brokenhearted spent a penny and only ............. :o :o

don

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »
Lavatorial humour off the girls................... Now that's what I call equality LOL    ::) 8) :o

YANNIS26

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2010, 03:20:23 PM »
Following an amicable agreement I have buried the hatchet hopefully in the correct head(toilet onboard ship).This has opened the way for my return to the forum.
Flushed with the thrill of it all I panned across all the postings to find something to get my teeth into. All I found was a load of crap.Undaunted I plodded on through the mire until I came across the subject of the royal loos.I thought how low can you sink,until I thought, it could have been worse.The subject matter could have been the royal mews.The thought of horses terrified me as I relived the nightmare of waking up next to a horses head.
Things improved dramatically when I saw shining like a beacon of hope through the postings.Yes you have guessed it,the Romanza.It did not worry me at all when I realised the beacon was in fact Jimbos ultra violet light.The reason being was that this only works on crap so it could not possibly affect the Romanza.
On examining the posting it was expounding the virtues of the Romanza going A/I.This has some good points it would improve the R.B even more and every guest would get unlimited K.J.I must apoogise to 2sanstef for raising this subject as I have been away and did not realise this was now a locked or was it sticky topic.
A fact I would like to correct on the Romanza toilet topic is this.Surely if you were A/I and had unlimited supplies of Mythos.
It would be a large wee and not a wee wee that was the outcome.
In a more serious mood A/I would arrive in San Stefanos over my dead body.The one thing San Stefanos does not require is A/I. That is not an open  invitition of any member of the forum who would like to get rid of a boring old f**t.
Please take this posting in the tongue in cheek way it was written.For any person that needs reminding please take this posting in the tongue in cheek way it was written.
Yammas
Yannis
Chairman Romanza PR Dept(and proud of it)    

« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:51:05 PM by YANNIS26 »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 08:48:50 PM »
I bow to you, Yannis, and give you a round of applause for that posting.
I can only say you certainly cleared the pipework!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

YANNIS26

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 08:55:05 PM »
I bow to you, Yannis, and give you a round of applause for that posting.
I can only say you certainly cleared the pipework!! LOL
Thanks Tony
Yammas
Yannis

LILOLIL

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 10:38:38 PM »
Great stuff Yannis lovely to have you back. ;D I'm feeling flush at the moment so looking for another bargain to san stef.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni