Author Topic: mythica  (Read 64620 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: mythica
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2011, 12:17:52 AM »
Jenny will be there for the month of August
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline johny rebel

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2011, 12:41:22 AM »
jenny was there for a few days in june and will be back in august great food at mythica anybody not been give it a try. yammas

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2011, 03:13:42 AM »
We are there in August - and yes another restaurant with a food wow factor for me!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »
Sofrito was gorgeous in here last night
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2011, 03:25:39 PM »
We ate there once and to be honest were not that impressed. I had the stuffed chicken which was OK but Jacks really didn't like the chicken stroganoff (too greasy) and Nath was not impressed with the mixed grill either. Maybe it was a bad night but it was enoughto stop us from going again.

Offline IrisG

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2011, 11:39:21 AM »
We had a so-so meal in Mythica last week. Food ok but not as good as in June.
The evening was more spoiled by the fact that the staff seemed to be struggling to cope.
The faces of the people round the neighbouring tables got grumpier and grumpier as they were ignored for
ages. The drinks were delivered speedily enough, then, but it took forever to even get a menu, never mind have
the order taken!
The waiters were so hot and bothered we honestly wondered if they were actually in the kitchen cooking, as well as serving out front!

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2011, 10:36:57 PM »
lot of Mythical lovers on here but I'm with you Iris and Richard, never enjoyed it last year so didn't go back.

Gavlah1973

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2011, 03:10:29 PM »
And me too

Went once last year because everyone here said it was good and so did fellow guests staying at the Romanza. I found the whole Mythica experience a let down. Food was just average and although the service was decent enough there was a distinct lack of atmosphere I thought. It was very quiet. I remember someone knocking a fork off the table and it went with a right clatter such was the lack of background chatter or ambience!

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2011, 04:38:07 PM »
We went in June although the food was good the service was poor we were lucky we ate about 8ish by 8.30 people were arriving none of the specials were left and quite a few things on the menu were sold out. People were waiting for menus as there was not enough to go round (not that busy really) then once they placed order starters took more than forty minutes the couple next to us only had bread for the starter 50 minutes later still no food when left and had finished their wine were fed up of waiting. Shame really my husband said it was the best starter all holiday and mine the main but put us off going back 

Offline spesh49

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2012, 02:17:27 PM »
I posted on this topic July 2010 and it looks like there have been a few more not so impressed customers, I really hope they get back to being one of the top restaurants in San Steph because Jenny and Leo certainly deserve it, And we will be back this year.

Offline DavidFid

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »
We ate at Mythica last August (2011) and we were very impressed. Excellent value for good quality food, set menu at 10 euro on a par with our favorite UK place which charges £23. 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2012, 02:49:57 AM »
Always surprised at the differing views here - I always speak as I find and so far, apart from a bit of a wait one evening - always been very good!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline spesh49

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2012, 09:34:37 AM »
The wait aint a problem on holiday, can always order another carafe of house wine hic !

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2012, 01:46:43 AM »
I agree Tony. The wait has never been a problem and the food when we have been has always been worth it.

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2012, 06:34:14 PM »
We ate there several times in September and I have to say it has replaced Olympia as my favourtie, although my husband still prefers Olympia.

I had the stiffado - the meat was beautifully tender.

On one night we even had a power cut and that didn't seem to bother them, they just came out with a couple of gas lamps.

All in all a good time was had.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni